Welcome to The Cor Project Membership site.
The Cor Project is a global outreach founded by Christopher West, the world’s most recognized teacher of John Paul II’s Theology of the Body, with the aim of helping men and women learn, live, and share the beauty and splendor of God’s plan for life, love, and sexuality. This is a project of the heart (“cor” is Latin for heart), attracting those who are yearning for more than what our culture’s approach to happiness and fulfillment has to offer. We are excited to offer the following benefits to our Members! For just $10 per month you receive:
- New talk once a month (via digital recording);
- License to share the monthly talk with family and friends;
- Monthly Q & A session with Christopher West (via teleconference, webinar, live stream, or digital recording);
- Weekly reflection on the Sunday Readings called “Cor Thoughts: Reading Scripture through the Lens of the Theology of the Body”;
- Exclusive access to the Membership Archives (all past talks, Q & A sessions, weekly “Cor Thoughts”);
- Exclusive Membership discounts on books and resources at our online store;
- Exclusive Membership discounts on online courses of The Cor Curriculum (coming soon).
The Cor Project, PO Box 573, Quarryville, PA 17566