Welcome to The Cor Project Membership site.
The Cor Project is a global outreach founded by Christopher West, the world’s most recognized teacher of John Paul II’s Theology of the Body, with the aim of helping men and women learn, live, and share the beauty and splendor of God’s plan for life, love, and sexuality. This is a project of the heart (“cor” is Latin for heart), attracting those who are yearning for more than what our culture’s approach to happiness and fulfillment has to offer.
We are excited to offer the following benefits to our Members! For just $10 per month you receive:
- Immediate access to the Cor Membership Library
Every time the Cor Project releases a new talk (or series of talks) for sale to the public, free electronic copies are placed in our Member’s Only Library. There are currently over a dozen talks and several Q&A sessions immediately available to you. Members also have a license to share these talks with friends and family.
- “Living from the Cor” Video Journal
Christopher West keeps a personal video journal just for Members! Two-three times a week you will receive short, inspirational videos in which he shares personal insights and reflections on integrating the Theology of the Body into daily life and living from the heart. Members also have a license to share these videos with friends and family. Sample
- Priority Access, Special Offers, Free Gifts, and Discounts
Members receive priority notification and access to all Cor Project events, pilgrimages, webinars and online courses. Periodically you also receive special offers, free gifts (we like to surprise you!), and substantial discounts at our online store.
In addition to the above exclusive benefits, you will receive the following, which we also offer through our general email list and social media:
- Cor Quotes: bite-sized morsels of wisdom and inspiration from Christopher West’s books and talks (Mon-Fri)
- Cor Blog: regular reflections and commentary on issues of faith and culture from Christopher West and occasional guest bloggers (Tues, Thurs)
- Cor Thoughts: written reflections by Christopher West on the forthcoming Sunday Mass readings. Share these with your parish priest, friends, and family!
- Helping to Build a Culture of Life
As a Member of the Cor
Project, your $10 monthly fee is helping to fund a global outreach that goes to
the “cor” of today’s cultural crisis. You are playing a significant part in the
building a “culture of life” through the new evangelization. Thank you!
Daily benefits are delivered to your email inbox. You will receive one email per day (Mon-Fri) with that day’s benefits.
We look forward to partnering with you in learning, living, and sharing Saint John Paul II’s Theology of the Body!
The Cor Project, PO Box 573, Quarryville, PA 17566